Managing multiple events at multiple locations? No probem! redEVENT allows you to create and manage multiple venues easily.
In This Article
- Venue - The name of the Venue
- Category - The Venue Category the Venue should be assigned to
- Alias - SEF URL slug, automatically generated by saving the Venue but a custom alias may be entered here.
- Venue Code - Internal designation of a Venue (similar to a SKU for products)
- Status - indicates whether the Venue is published or unpublished
- Access - Sets the Joomla user group access level for the Venue
- Choose image - Adds a thumbnail/descriptive image to each Venue
- Language - Sets the Joomla language translation for this Venue
- Company - Company associated with the Venue
- Description - The Venue description, which allows full HTML and images if desired.
- Upload the file from your computer via the Choose button.
- The Display Name is the linked text on the Venue description that links to the download.
- Optional text description for the file.
The Info Tab contains the basic Venue information.
Required fields on the Info Tab are :
Optional fields on the Info Tab include:
The Address tab includes fields for (optional) address and latitude/longitude location information for the Venue.
Show on Map indicates whether or not to show the venue on the redEVENT map of venues (generated via Google Maps). Indicate Latitude and Longitude here to identify where the venue will be placed on the Google Map.
Downloadable files may be attached to Venues. This is useful for printable venue maps, hold harmless agreements, or other files specific to a Venue.
Attach payment gateways specifically permitted by this Venue.
Here, granular ACL may be set for individual venues. Advanced use recommended, as changing these settings may cause your redEVENT installation to behave unexpectedly.