Order Total Discount
With Order Total Discount in redSHOP, users can add a discount for the special shopper group on the special days. This discount will be applied when customers who belong to the special groups, satisfies the conditions about discount.
In This Article
- Overview of Order Total Discount Listings screen
- Overview of Order Total Discount Details
- Working with Order Total Discount within redSHOP
- How to use Oder Total Discount on Frontend?
Firstly you have one web-site use Joomla and installed redSHOP component. Access your web-site by administrator page by (username/password) has been provided.
Secondly you access your web-site by administrator page (username/password). Then you click on Component on main menu and select on "redSHOP".
Finally webpage will display overview page administrator of redSHOP.
Overview of Order Total Discount Listings screen (Product Discount Management)
New - appears when adding a new discount
Delete - delete 1 or more items has selected. Items has deleted will remove list discount items
Publish - it change status from unpublish to publish for discount items is working
Unpublish - it change status from publish to unpublish for discount items not working
Check-in - will unlock any items discount when someone viewing it
Overview of Order Total Discount Details
Lower - when it clicked, user will be discount if the total price of the order less than discount amount
Equal - when it clicked, user will be discount if the total price of the order equal discount amount
Higher - when it clicked, user will be discount if the total price of the order greater than discount amount
Total - when it clicked, user will be discount with price amount on total price
Percentage - when it clicked, user will be discount with percent of the total price
Working with Order Total Discount within redSHOP
Create Shopper Group items
To use order total discount, user need create shopper group and user of this group
1. Go to backend page of REDSHOP and click Discount then select Order Total Discounts tab.
2. Click on New button.
3. Webpage will display shopper group details. Then user fill in some information as: Name, Type, shopper group type, Category....
4. Click on Save button.
Create User items
After create shopper group, User continue create the user of the shopper group created.
1. Click on Users, then choose Add user tab.
2. User fill in some data as: user name, password, email... to user login. Click on Shopper group, webpage will show a popup.
3. Choose shopper group just created.
4. Select group for user.
5. Click on Billing Information, then, user fill data in some fill as First Name, Last name, Address, .... After that, click on Save button.
Video for create Shopper Group, User item: Click here
Create Order Total Discount items
1. Click on Discount then select Order Total Discounts tab. Click on New button.
2. User fill data in some field as Name is "VIP", Total amount, Discount amount (dependent on Type are total or Percentage). Click on Shopper group and choose Shopper group just created.
3. Click on "Save & Close" button.
4. Webpage display some item have name "VIP" Order Discount Management page.
Video for Order Total Discount: Click here
How to use Oder Total Discount on Frontend?
Create menu items
1. Go on Joomla administrator
2. Then click on "Menus" page. Hover on Main Menu, then, click on Add New Menu Item to create 1 items menu
3. User fill in Menu title: "Products" then click on "Select" in field menu items type
4. Webpage will show popup have title "Menu Items Type" then user select redSHOP items in popup. After that, click on Category Details.
5. Click on Select Category which you choosed when create shopper group. After that, choos type of the menu will display on frontend and click on Save & New button to recreate a new menu item
6. User fill in Menu title: "Cart" then click on "Select" in field menu items type
7. Webpage will show popup have title "Menu Items Type" then user select redSHOP items in popup. After that, click on Cart.
8. User select Menu display on frontend, after that, click on Save button.
Use Order Total Discount with account just created
1. User go on frontend.
2. User need login with account just created. 3. User clicks on Products on menu.
4. Add to cart some products.
5. After that, click on Cart on menu.
Webpage will automatically use discounts for customers whose accounts are on the shopper group, be set order total discount.
6. User click on Check out. then click on Add address.
Webpage will display popup. User fill data in all field and click on Save button.
When item save success, close popup and click on Payment method checkbox. After that, click on Checkout. Finally, select accept checkbox and click on Checkout :Final step
7. Webpage will show Order receipt it will show price total customer have pay.
Video for checkout order total discount: Click here
Checkout with One step checkout
1. Go to Component -> redSHOP. Click on Configuration -> redSHOP Configuration.
2. Click "Cart/Checkout"->"Cart Settings"->"One step checkout" : select Yes, then select "Save" button.
3. Go on frontendand login into page.
4. User clicks on Products tab on menu.
5. Add some products to cart.
6. After that, click on Cart on menu.
Webpage will automatically apply the discounts for customers whose accounts are on the shopper group, be set order total discount.
7. Click on Checkout button. After that, Select Address, Payment Method, Accept checkbox and Click on Checkout : Final step
Webpage will show Order receipt it will show price total customer have pay.
Video for Order total discount in One step checkout: Click here