To serve customer have demand gift wrapping, redSHOP supports users with Wrappings Management. Users can create different wrappers when customer place orders on site. They can easily select wrapper which they interest in and checkout attach it.
In This Article
You have one web-site use Joomla and installed redSHOP component. Access your web-site by administrator page by (username/password) has been provided.
You click on Component on main menu and select on "redSHOP".
Webpage will display overview page administrator of redSHOP.
Overview of Wrappings Listings screen
(1) Wrapping Name - Name of the wrapping
(2) Wrapping Image - image of the wrapping
(3) Wrapping price - price of the wrapping
(4) Use for all products - allow use wrapping with all product or not
(5) Published - view status wrapping item when this wrapping is working or not
Unpublish - it change status from publish to unpublish for wrappingitems isn't working
Overview of Wrapping details
Wrapping Name - Name of the wrapping
Wrapping price - price of the wrappingWrapping Image - image of the wrapping
Category - category will allowed wrapping
Name - name of the proiduct which want to apply for wrapping
Use for all products - allow use wrapping with all product or not
Published - view status wrapping item when this wrapping is working or not
Working with Wrappings within redSHOP
Create Wrapping item
1. Go to backend page of REDSHOP and click Shipping and then select "Wrappings" tab.
2. User click on New button to create new item.
3. User fill in Wrapping Name, Wrapping Price, Choose category and product which apply this wrapping, then, user click on"Choose file" button.
4. User choose image, then click on Save & Close button.
Webpage will display result wrapping just created.
Video for create Wrapping item: Click here
Show Wrapping in front end
1. Go to backend page of REDSHOP and click Customization then select "Templates" tab.
2. User click on product item.
3. User scroll down to the end of Template product page.
4. User copy code on description and click on Save button.
5. After that, user click on Product and choose Product Management tab.
6. User choose product just added on wrapping.
7. Webpage will display details of this product, User click on Preview button to go to front end page with this product.
And this is result.
Video for Show template in frontend: Click here
How to use Wrapping?
1. Go to backend page of REDSHOP and click products then select "Product Management" tab.
2. User choose product just added on wrapping.
3. Webpage will display details of this product, User click on Preview button to go to front end page with this product.
4. User login account exists.
5. User click on Select Wrapping.
6. Choose wrapping, accept add wrapping.
7. Click on Add to cart button.
8. After that, user click on Cart on menu.
9. User click on Checkout button.
10. User choose Address, Shipping method and Payment Method. then click on Checkout button.
11. After that, user choose accept checkbox and click on Checkout : final step.
12. At the bill detail, wrapping added on Name and price of the product inscrese DKK 30 (price of the product is DKK 250).
13. To check the order, go to backend page and click on Order icon then click on Orders.
14. To check the order details, Go to backend page of REDSHOP and click Order then select "Orders" tab. Choose order with new id.
Webpage will display all information of the order. User scroll down to Order details, and this is result when user added wrapping. Video for working wrapping: Click here