|In This Article||Precondition|
1. You have one web-site use Joomla and installed redSHOP component. Access your web-site by administrator page by (username/password) has been provided.
2. Click on Component on main menu and select "redSHOP".
3. On Dashboard page, click on "User" tab and select "Shopper Groups" item.
To access the Shopper Groups, you can either click on the User link on the left-hand and choose Shopper Groups side navigation panel when you're looking at the listing view anywhere else within redSHOP. You will end up directly on the Shopper Groups management screen, where you will see details listed for all the manufacturers that are currently available.
Overview of Shopper Management Detail
Shopper Groups Management screen
Num - Numerical order of Shopper Groups.
Shopper Group Name -name of Shopper Groups.
Discount - Discount of Shopper Groups.
Publish - enable/disable Shopper Group Name for working.
Actions Shopper Groups Management
New - Create new Shopper Group
Delete - Delete Shopper Group
Publish - Publish Shopper Group
Unpblish - Unpublish Shopper Group
Check-in - Check-in Shopper Group
Overview of Shopper Group Detail
Shopper Group Detail screen
Shopper Group Name - sets the name of the shopper group that customers can be assigned to.
Shopper Group Type - offers the ability to make this shopper group a subgroup of another one, To make this a main group, leave this option sets to -Top-, otherwise select the shopper group you would want to group this one under.
Shopper Group Customer Type - sets the type of customers that this shopper group will cater for; you can select between "Private Customer" for customers to make domestic purchases, and "Company Customer" for those placing orders on behalf of the company and for whom additional information will need to be collected.
Shopper Group Portal - Available options: sets whether customers assigned to this shopper group will have to login through a portal page to access the online store (No, Yes).
Shopper Group Category - indicates and defines the categories of products that customers assigned to this shopper group will have access to; you can limit customers in this group access to one or more categories by clicking on the category name, or holding down the control key on the keyboard click on multiple names.
Shopper Group Manufacturer - indicates and defines the manufacturer of products that customers assigned to this shopper group will have access to; you can limit customers in this group access to one or more categories by clicking on the category name, or holding down the control key on the keyboard click on multiple names.
Shopper Group URL - the link that redSHOP generates for the portal login page that customers in this shopper group will have to log in through to access the online store; this link is only relevant when "shopper group portal" has been enabled
Choose Default Shipping Rate: sets the price value of the shipping rate that will be used when calculating the cost of customers in this group using default shipping for their orders.
Shopper group cart item ID override - it is possible within redSHOP to create different cart views for customers in different shopper groups to see when they place orders in the online store, effectively making it possible to have unique cart and checkout systems for each shopper group. To redirect the customers in this group to a specific cart page, enter the ItemID of the "Cart" Joomla! menu item that you would want them to land on.
Use Default Shipping - Available options:Yes, No.
Choose Default Shipping Rate - sets the price value of the shipping rate that will be used when calculating the cost of customers in this group using default shipping for their orders
Default Shopper Group Checkout Item ID - it is possible within redSHOP to create different checkout templates for customers in different shopper groups to see when they place orders in the online store, effectively making it possible to have unique cart and checkout systems for each shopper group. To redirect the customers in this group to the starting page of a specific checkout template, enter the ItemID of the "Checkout" Joomla! menu item that you would want them to land on
Show Price Without VAT / Tax - Available options: Yes, No.
Show Price - Available options: sets whether prices will be displayed to customers in this group when they are browsing through the product catalog; the "globally" setting will mean display of prices will be set according to the global configuration, while "yes" enforces display prices and "no" hides them regardless of the global settings (Select: Globally, Yes, No)
Remove Add to Cart from front (use as catalogue) - Available options: sets whether the add to cart button will be displayed to customers in this group when they are browsing through the product catalog; the "globally" setting will mean the add to cart button will be displayed according to the global configuration, while "yes" hides the button and "no" forces its display regardless of the global settings (Select: Globally, Yes, No)
Quotation Mode - Available options: sets whether customers in this shopper group should be able to request for quotations; this setting will only take effect when quotation mode is been enabled in the global configuration screen (No, Yes)
Published - Available options: sets whether the shopper group is available for assignment or use; unpublish to turn it off (No, Yes)
Shopper Group Logo - Choose image for logo (input box, browse, or select from media bank)
Shopper Group Intro text - Intro text of Group
Shopper Group Description - Description of Group
Actions Shopper Groups Detail
Save - Save Shopper Group.
Save & Close - Save and close Shopper Group.
Cancel - Close and don't save this Shopper Group.
Working with Shopper Groups
Create One Shopper Group Detail
1. Go to backend and click on User, then user choose Shopper Groups tab.
2. In shopper group management page, click on New button.
3. Fill in Shopper Group Name "Group test" and click on "Save & Close" button.
4. Webpage will display "Group test" item on Shopper Grop Management list.
Video for Create Shopper Group: Click here
1. At Shopper group Management, User clicks "Add Discount" at Shopper Group User want add discount. It will affect to Discount Order.
2. User fill in some field as Name, Total amount,... Webpage will automatically add shopper group name in Shopper group field then clicks button "Save & Close" to save Discount. (Discount : Order total discounts).
Webpage will display Product discount Management with 1 item have name "Discount".
3. In Product discount Management page click on User tab and select on "User" items.
4. In User management page click on "New" button.5. Then create 1 user have shopper group is shopper group just created.
5. Fill in Billing Information tab. Then click on Save button.
6. After that, User click on Product item on Product management in menu left.
7. Webpage show product list and click on 1 item product have Product price low 50.00.
8. Click on Review button to view detail of this product on frontend.
9. Webpage will display product detail and login with account just created in backend.
10. Access successful and click on "Add to cart" button.
11. Click on Cart on menu after webpage show message "Product has been added to your cart".
12. Below product items in Cart page webpage show text and discount cart, so total price in cart is 38.00.
13. In Billing Information click on "Checkout" button.
14. In total price show 38.00 has discount with Other Discount select checkbox "Accept Term & condition" and click on "Checkout: final step" button. 15. In Order Receipt page Total price still is 38.00.
Video for Add Discount in Shopper Group items: Click here